MEET THE AMS GRADE 6 TEACHERS
– Check out this video that will introduce you to the Grade 6 teachers!
– We can’t wait to get to know you all better, but until then, here is a chance to learn more about us.
– Click here to view the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M3SgAggMbG_qPf4avvrwgsf8UphysUSf/view?usp=sharing
HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!
– We have compiled a “Frequently Asked Questions” document to help answer some common questions about AMS- We hope this document is helpful.
– Click here to view the FAQ document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mFx6l_QcGqWxX1YLEI3nV-wknutF4lb7184jTaBLrUg/edit?usp=sharing/
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? LET US KNOW!
– Last week we shared a link for students to share questions they have about Algonquin.
– Now it is parents’ turn to ask their questions with our Parent Question Google Form.
– Click here to let us know what questions you have: https://forms.gle/48xLnnyjZbXvhoWS8
NEW TRANSITION CONNECTION WEBSITE
– We have created a webpage that will house all of the links and information shared in these weekly emails.
-Click here to check out our new webpage: https://sites.google.com/apcsd.org/grade6connection/
– Next week we’ll share an interactive virtual tour of AMS!
– We’ll provide information on Band, Orchestra and Chorus sign-ups.
– And then on Tuesday, May 19th we will share our “Parents Night Presentation” where we’ll provide a detailed program on our Grade 6 instructional program. This presentation will be shared on the afternoon of May 19th and we encourage you to set aside time to watch the video with your child on that evening or shortly thereafter.
Make it a great week!
Rob Messia, Principal
Algonquin Middle School