While high school juniors are in the midst of their college exploration process, UAlbany is pleased to offer a virtual College Planning Day on Thursday, June 4.
It’s not too late to register!
Sessions begin at 5:00 p.m. on June 4 and include:
- How and When to Develop Your College List & College Application Timeline – learn more about Early Decision, Early Action, and Regular Decision; and how to determine whether a campus will be a good fit
- What a First Generation Student Needs to Know – including all the terminology associated with applying for and attending college
- Maximizing your College Visit – Virtual or In-Person – ideal times to visit, what to look for, and questions to ask
- How to Create an Effective Application – admissions counselors read about 60 applications per day; how will you maintain the reader’s interest?
- Effective Financial Aid Planning – the basics of how to apply and what to keep in mind
To register, click here.