Dear APHS students and parents,
Beginning this Monday, February 8, we expect to return to the In-Person Hybrid Model at the high school.
We will resume the regular hybrid daily bell schedule, attached here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1choS5fPUhRfBX03ChMuUtGkLvjlZ2kvpIQ4ZEBXbZV4/edit?usp=sharing
We will also continue to employ the AA/BB Cohort Day Rotation, as follows: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yKgQwCuMkMFY0txWSt3bVM3M7L_iITmj/view?usp=sharing Monday will be a B1 Day.
Last week, all families received a Google Form to complete for anyone interested in changing their program (from 100% Remote to Hybrid OR from Hybrid to 100% Remote). The close date on these requests was Tuesday. Since then, the HS Leadership Team has used that information to make the necessary operational adjustments to ensure a safe environment for all of our students and staff. If there are any further concerns about program choice, please directly contact the Assistant Principal associated with your child’s grade-level, as follows:
- Grades 9 and 11: Mrs. Rebecca Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades 10 and 12: Mrs. Christina Mein at email@example.com
Please note, as we transition back to the in-person hybrid program at the high school:
- Our students in Mrs. Ryan’s class will continue to attend school in-person every day.
- Our students in our 15:1 programs will continue to attend school in-person every day.
- Our students who have been participating in our credit recovery program over the past several weeks will continue to attend school in-person every day.
Beginning immediately next week, we will offer late buses on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays so that students are able to access their teachers for extra help and assistance. Please watch for an email from Mrs. Mein, prior to the end of this week, for a refresher on how this works!
We are very excited to be in the position to be able to safely offer students the opportunity to return to in-person instruction in our hybrid program. If there is anything that you need, please don’t hesitate to contact the high school at 674-7002.
In the meantime, as always, please stay healthy and be well.