Grade 5 Families:
This week we would like to share a few resources in advance of our Virtual Grade 5 Parent Night, which is scheduled for Wednesday, May 19, at 6:30 p.m.
Additional information including a link to the Zoom meeting for Parent Night will be shared next week.
THIS WEEK’S GRADE 6 TRANSITION INFORMATION:
MEET THE AMS STAFF
– To help students get to know our AMS teachers we have prepared this brief video introduction.
– Click here to view the AMS Grade 6 Staff Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f_yQm1DvW23ca2LCahfOrFsGgmkuFOuo/view?usp=sharing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– Linked below is our AMS Frequently Asked Questions document that will help you and your child become more familiar with the middle school program.
– While some of the items listed in the FAQ document did not apply to apply to this year’s unique school program, we hope and believe that the document reflects what school will largely look like next year.
– Click here to view the AMS Frequently Asked Questions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mFx6l_QcGqWxX1YLEI3nV-wknutF4lb7184jTaBLrUg/edit?usp=sharing
GRADE 6 CONNECTION WEBSITE
– To help organize and house the resources we provide in this weekly communication, as well as information that will be shared at the upcoming Parent Night we have prepared the website linked below.
– As the month continues we’ll add additional resources for families as they become available.
– Click here to view the AMS Grade 6 Connection Website: https://sites.google.com/apcsd.org/grade6connection/home
COMING UP NEXT WEEK:
– Band, Orchestra, Chorus Sign Ups
– Video Tour of AMS
– Virtual Grade 5 Parent Night – May 19 – 6:30pm
– Grade 5 Virtual Visits with Mr. Messia & Dr. Rhode (scheduled by school building during the day)
Have a great rest of the week.
– Rob Messia