The Averill Park Central School District is hiring full-time, part-time and substitute employees!
Full-time positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance on day 1, membership in the NYS Retirement system, an optional 403b or 457 plan, and paid sick, personal and vacation time. If you or someone you know may be interested in any of the following positions, give us a call at 518-674-7060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- School Bus Drivers — hours per day vary, 10 month position, starting at $20.00 per hour
- School Bus Attendants — hours per day vary, 10 month position, starting at $15.00 per hour
- Teacher Aide — 1.5 hours per day for lunch and recess coverage at Poestenkill Elementary School, 10 month position, starting at $15.00 per hour
Substitute positions come with flexible schedules and no experience is necessary for many openings. You have the option of joining NYS TRS or ERS as a substitute.
If you or someone you know may be interested in any of the following substitute positions, give us a call at 518-674-7060 or email us at email@example.com fo
- Teachers–rates based on certification status: https://averillpark.k1
2.ny.us/images//District/Teach er_and_TA_sub_rates_revised_ Dec_2021.pdf
- Registered Nurse–$30/hour
- Teacher Aide–$15.00/hour
- Food Service Helper–$15.00/hour
- School Monitor–$15.00/hour
- Custodial Worker–$15.50/hour
- School Bus Driver–$20.00/hour
- School Bus Attendant–$15.00/hour
Teacher Substitute: https://www.averillpark.k12.ny.us/images/District/jobs/subteacherapplication.pdf
Non-Instructional Employees and Substitute: https://www.averillpark.k12.ny.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/NonTeachingApplication.pdf