Register A Student
Central Registration Office
146 Gettle Rd. St. 1
Averill Park, NY 12018
Julie Ernest, Registrar
Hours: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
(518) 674-7050 ext. 7201
To help the district project future class sizes, arrange transportation routes and allocate resources to our neighborhood schools, we ask that parents and guardians complete the District Student Census Form so that we can identify all school-age children and preschool-age children living within the district. If you know of someone moving into the district with preschool-aged children, please encourage them to contact the Central Registrar at 674-7050 x 7201.
Download the District Student Census Form
STUDENT REGISTRATION GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
All children entering Averill Park CSD, including those returning to the school district, are registered at the Central Registration Office located in the District Office at 146 Gettle Road Averill Park.
1. Pre-register your child (or children). http://bit.ly/AP-registration
2. Contact our District Registrar to schedule an appointment at 518-674-7050 x 7201.
Required documents to bring to your registration appointment
Proof of date of birth is required
- Please provide your child’s original birth certificate (we will make a copy here).
- If your child’s birth certificate is unavailable one of the following can be used for identification: Original passport (we will make a copy here), Military Dependent ID Card or Certified record of baptism.
Proof of residency is required
- Please provide a bill or statement dated within the last 60 days with your name and home address pre-printed on it. It can be one of the following:
- Mortgage payment, receipt or coupons
- Property tax receipt
- Current utility bill- gas/electric, cable TV
- Rental agreement/lease of at least 1 year
- Current pay check stub with address
- Driver’s license with car insurance card
- A recent income tax return showing the parent’s name and address within the district
- A record of the parent’s voter registration
If you are moving into the district and are in the midst of purchasing property: Please provide an original signed contract to build or buy dated within 90 days, which includes buyer’s and seller’s names along with the name and address of the realtor. You will then have 30 days from your move-in date to provide a second proof of residency from list above.
Immunization record & recent physical information
Completed registration packet (in the link to pre-register your child/children)